What is Symphony Stone?
Symphony reaches the pinnacle of Engineered Stone. A new surface with the highest definition and clarity in every pattern, manifesting itself in neat lines which are clear and impeccably delineated.
In contrast, preceding generations of engineered stone have appeared as a photograph lacking the correct focus.
A new material with impressive visual depth reflected through soft and creamy nuances beneath the surface, providing subtle movement and realistic details.
With a translucency equivalent to real marble,
Symphony surfaces are free from visible grains in the particulate. This results in better light reflection, brightness and clarity than any other engineered stone available.
Symphony by Aurea Stone sets forth the path for others to follow, a new science of engineered stone, combining the latest digital printing technology with a new raw material composition. This combination makes it an ideal product, with a natural look and enhanced low environmental impact in its production.
- Under high temperature and high pressure, Nano Ink Technology, which uses a patented 5D nanotechnology, penetrates into the surface of Symphony by Aurea Stone, delivering authenticity of color and pattern.
EASE OF FABRICATION
- The fabrication process of Symphony requires no changes in processing techniques when compared to traditional quartz surfacing. No changes in cutting techniques, consumable tooling, adhesives or handling of the material. Mitering is recommended for edge profiles.
TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY
- Amazing color, veining and texture, with a real and natural appearance.
- Color remains unchanged and stable over time.
HIGH DEFINITION PRINT
- Unsurpassable high-definition sharpness and clarity.
DEPTH AND TRANSLUCENCY
- Supreme Authenticity: Thanks to an even purer translucency, it provides each pattern with a deeper visual strength.
- Nano-INK technology injects the ink up to 1mm under the surface avoiding the drawbacks of printing a pattern that is limited to the top surface only. This drastically improves the stability of colors, creates a deep 3D effect, and provides better resistance to scratches.